We went into this week prepared for busy, however we did not appreciate quite how busy it would be! It is extremely fortunate that we love what we do. Three wedding consultations down, one David Austin rose planted, one wreath arrangement made, three flower beds prepped, then add in a pile of general admin like launching our wedding packages page on the website, oh and a token bridal hair trial and we're still standing...just!
So for this one, we're gonna keep it simple. Here are some photos documenting a mad busy week in a typically slow month.
1. Dave, Julie's husband, is incredibly handy. He's always being asked by us to construct something or lug something heavy about. He never bats an eyelid and has learnt not to ask for too many details as it only reminds him how ridiculous Julie and I can be! He's been known to haul massive logs into Julie's garden for trialing country wedding displays.
2. Dave being not quite as handy while Julie chooses the right spot for our new David Austin Rose, This one is called 'The Generous Gardener' and just oozes elegance. Cannot wait to see it bloom.
3. Purple sympathy wreath made for a wonderful lady. We used a mixture of alstroemeria, chrysanthemums and heather along with an abundance of greenery.
4. A very rough-draft hair trial done for a bride who's also using our floral design service. Ladies, got your one-stop shop here at Violet & Vine!
5.One of our favourite parts of the job. Three consultations done this week. All very different. All very fun. Cannot wait to get our teeth into them. So nice hosting our meetings in Julie's fabulous home. It is just so beautiful . If you need to talk flowers, get in touch. All our clients really love having that personal service. They know they'll be dealing with the same people throughout their whole journey.
6. They look how we feel. Weekend vibes...and relax.